King Quenson has experimental bases for field trial test in China, Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and South America. These experimental bases can help King Quenson collect the efficiency data of the products from different areas. In 2015, King Quenson's newest efficiency report from Nepal market was published on "Asian Journal of Science and Technology." King Quenson's teams keep learning and accumulating the crop science experiences, and aspire to recommend the excellent products with high efficiency, low toxicity, low residue for our valuable customers.
If you encounter any of the following consultations or problems, please contact us.
• Interesting in good recommendations for products to help you choose the most suitable products.
• Interesting in the new products that can help you know the development of pesticide products in China.
• Interesting in the technology of mixed products which can help farmer friends get a broader controlling spectrum and more conveniently for use.
• Interesting in the technology of plant growth regulators.
• Interesting in Crop Science Technology including the methods and skills of products use; interesting in the troubles and weakness of the pests such as insects, diseases, weeds, nematodes, rodents, flies, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, etc.
• Encountering problems of pesticide resistance that show less efficiency after using the products year after year.
Fewer weeds, more harvest. Fewer diseases, more harvest. Fewer Insects, more harvest. King Quenson focuses on your harvest!